In September 2015 the Ministry of Business was created to address matters including investment promotion, workforce enhancement, sustainable development and export promotion. The Ministry includes the Departments of Commerce and Industrial Development, the Small Business Bureau (SBB), the Guyana Office for Investment (GOInvest) and the Guyana National Bureau of Standards (GNBS).
The five strategic goals of the Ministry of Business are:
- Improve the ease of doing business in Guyana
- Attract increased foreign investments in our economy
- Support the development and exports of value-added industries
- Increase the economic opportunities and capabilities of vulnerable groups
- Expand our capacity to develop and promote sustainable business-friendly policies
To download Application Form for Import License, click on the link below: