What to include in your business plan
A business plan is a written description of your business. This document can be done by the investor himself. There are a number of key information GO-Invest look for in every business plan. These are as follows:
- General introduction of the Investor and business sector the investor is interested in.
- Description of your business and its related activity (ies) including future expansion.
- Reason (s) for entering into business in the respective region: this should include anticipated demand and supply for your goods and or services, marketing strategies and target markets.
- What infrastructure will you provide (water, waste disposal, etc)
- Land requirements and plan showing the full development scenario with all site plans, etc.
- Any other graphics or photographic details will be accepted.
- Investment and schedule of investment – this will include the value of the investment and employment creation.
- Environmental effects (if applicable)
- Financial Information (source of financing) and Financial Projections for the Business.
- List of Items which require waivers of duty and taxes