Ministry of Business
Department of Commerce
List of applicants granted licences to import poultry (July- December 2016)
The following businesses/individuals were recipients of the second batch of import licences (for 884,000 pounds) issued in 2016:
- Bidia Kublall
- Deolall Rampersaud
- Deonarine Basdeo
- Bacchus Enterprise
- Guyana Development Associates
- Ishmail Janmohamed
- Kevin Narine
- Looknauth Durbhiji
- C. DaSilva
- J. Rahaman
- Mark Seekwar
- Meenawatty Ramdass
- NCH Holdings
- Panglobal Commodity Trading Co.
- Ramanand Sripaul
- Rishi Chabilall
- S & F Trading Enterprise
- Shoulder’s Imports
- Steven Sugrim
Importers are advised that:
- The first batch of licences for 2017 will be granted in December 2016 (valid of Jan – June 2017).
- Only importers who have registered with the Licensing Section will be considered.
- Licences are issued on a first come, first served
- Licences are valid for six (6) months.
- Extensions will not be granted.
- Licences are not transferrable.