MINISTRY OF BUSINESS
MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER
The Ministry of Business invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of MONITORING AND EVALUATION COORDINATOR , Department of Business Strategy.
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent university Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong skills of managing and analyzing data using Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in database software is preferred
- Resourceful, self-motivated, team player, passionate about M&E
- 2 years of relevant experience ideally in an M&E position is preferred
In-depth knowledge of business policy is preferred
SALARY AND OTHER BENEFITS: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
All applications must be submitted along with PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE PUBLIC SERVICE to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Business, Lot 229 South Road, Lacytown, Georgetown, not later than Tuesday, June 21, 2016.
Please see link below for PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION APPLICATION FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE PUBLIC SERVICE
The Terms of Reference is available on the Ministry’s website, http://minbusiness.gov.gy